Friday, March 13, 2009

Long time no post!

Hi Everyone,

Been a while, sorry about that!

The latest developments! The Lilith Charm is now absolutely finished and there has been some interest! Through an inside track a literary agent has now got the manuscript and she seems interested, at least to look into it some more. Fingers crossed!

Notching up more articles with Focus and I may be in a position to do some more work for them if an idea I have pitched to them is taken on board. The editor certainly seems to think it is a good idea but she is going to get back to me!

Got some great feedback over Christmas regarding my 'Beyond a Snowy Path' poems in that Christmas website. The original poem may actually be making a reappearance in a different guise, but that is in early stages yet.

Otherwise still scribbling away. I have three quite different ideas for my next novel and I am not sure which one to pursue, maybe even combining them is an option, we'll see.

Well, better dash.

Adi

1 comment:

Bob Metivier said...

Would love to read Beyond the Snowy Path. I'm wondering if it is similar to my song The River Runs Down the Way on my upcoming CD The Path to Joy